Top 10 Reasons To Collect Ty Beanie Babies & Boos
(and other Ty products)
- Beanie Babies and Boos make excellent gifts. What else could you find as an adorable, long-lasting expression of your love,
gratitude or friendship for under $10?
- Beanie Babies and Boos don't cost anything to feed or clothe. They live on a simple diet of love. Some
owners dress them up for fun, but a beanie's fur will keep it warm in temperatures well below freezing.
- Beanie Babies and Boos never leave smelly surprises or wet spots on the floor, in your closet or in dark corners.
- Almost all Beanie Babies and Boos are perfectly happy staying indoors. They don't need to go outside for
exercise, fresh air, or to do their "business."
- Beanie babies and Boos won't keep you awake at night with their crying, howling or whimpering. They
fall asleep easily. In most cases you can't even tell when they're sleeping because they sleep
with their eyes open. That is why most of them seem so relaxed. They're getting lots of sleep.
- Beanie Babies and Boos get along well with each other, provided they don't have to share the
same name. They don't argue or fight, and enjoy cuddling up with their friends and
relatives in confined spaces. They also feel comfortable in crowds so you don't have to banish them
to their rooms when friends or relatives come to visit.
- You never need to buy a cell phone for your beanie. Beanies don't understand technology
and in reality, cell phones are just too large for most of them to handle,
except for the Peek-A-Boos.
- Beanie Babies and Boos don't talk about you or laugh at you behind your back. They don't make fun of
children with acne, freckles, glasses, big feet or geeky clothes.
- Beanies and Boos are the greatest listeners in the world. They are totally nonjudgmental, understanding
and they never interrupt someone who is talking. That makes Beanies and Boos great psychiatrists because
they provide therapy for free in the comfort of your own home.
- Beanie Babies and Boos don't break when you drop them.
- Beanie Babies and Boos are environmentally friendly. They don't require batteries to operate. They can perform their
primary function of keeping you company, chillin' or decorating your home without using any energy at all.
- Beanie Babies and Boos are born with the full sum of their knowledge. You don't have to send them to
school. That saves thousands of dollars in school clothes, dental insurance premiums, lunches and college tuition.
- Beanie Babies and Boos can travel with you for free. Airlines don't charge your
Beanie or Boo for an extra
seat, and hotels don't surcharge for Beanies or Boos in your room. That makes them great travel companions.
Last update - November 17, 2014