1999 Signature Bear
Baseball - May 9, 1999, New York Yankees vs. Seattle Mariners - given to all kids age 14 and under.
Counterfeit versions of 1999 Signature Bear exist. Check for the following common indicators before purchasing this Beanie Baby:
1. The counterfeit color is a creamy beige instead of the authentic mottled cocoa brown.
2. The counterfeit version is smaller than the authentic version.
3. The counterfeit tush tag hologram is a dull lead color with no rainbow effect.
4. The counterfeit version does not have a ribbon.
5. The year "1999" shown inside the red heart on the counterfeit version has a "1" that is longer than the rest of the numbers (also longer than the "1" on the authentic version.
6. On the left side of the counterfeit swing tag there is a space and comma after the word "Gosport" instead of just a comma. The period is missing after the "K" in UK.