Clubby (BBOC exclusive)
Wearing his club pin for all to see
He's a proud member like you and me
Made especially with you in mind
Clubby the bear is one of a kind !
1. Clubby was only available to members of the Beanie Babies Official Club (BBOC).
2. Clubby was the first bear to wear a button on its chest.
3. Clubby's 6th generation tush tag came in three variations. At the upper, right side of the Ty heart emblem on the front of the tush tag, there was either the number 01, 02, or 03. It is not known what the different numbers represented.
1. Clubby missing the button on its chest.
2. Clubby with its button upside down & on the wrong side of its chest.
Counterfeit versions of Clubby exist. Check for the following common indicators before purchasing this Beanie Baby:
1. The counterfeit version eyes and head are smaller than on the authentic version. The thread on the face
is so tight the face is contorted out of shape.
2. The eyes on the counterfeit version are too close together and too low on the face.
3. Ribbon on authentic Clubby is tie-dyed. Counterfeit has red ribbon made of incorrect material. The ribbon on the counterfeit version is too wide and is shiny on only one side.
4. BBOC button on the counterfeit looks more orange. Authentic Cubby BBOC button contains more pink.
5. The BBOC button looks like it is attached to the surface instead of imbedded in the fabric.
6. Blue plastic around the counterfeit BBOC button is more visible than the blue on the authentic version.