Teddy (cranberry, new face)
1. Teddy (cranberry, new face) comes with a green ribbon.
Counterfeit versions of Teddy (cranberry, new face) exist. Check for the following common indicators before purchasing this Beanie Baby:
1. The shade of red on the counterfeit version is lighter than the deep cranberry shade on the authentic version.
The counterfeit's fabric is a deep, rusty red. The color on the authentic version is the same as the color of the
cranberry Beanie Buddy.
2. The ribbon of the counterfeit is light green. The ribbon on an authentic version is dark, mossy green.
3. The eyes on the counterfeit version are larger than the eyes on the authentic version.
4. Inside the counterfeit swing tag (like the 2nd generation Beanie Baby tag), the letters "UK" are too small and "LTD" should be "Ltd."
5. Counterfeit black and white tush tags have a bolder typeface than the authentic versions.
6. Spacing and print size are incorrect on the counterfeit tush tags.