Teddy (teal, new face)
1. Teddy (teal, new face) comes with a blue ribbon.
Counterfeit versions of Teddy (teal, new face) exist. Check for the following common indicators before purchasing this Beanie Baby:
1. The counterfeit Teddy (teal) has a teal "blue" color instead of the teal "green" of the authentic version.
2. The counterfeit Teddy (teal) has a cranberry color ribbon. The color of the ribbon on the authentic version is navy blue.
3. The eyes on the counterfeit version are smaller than the eyes on the authentic version.
4. Inside the counterfeit swing tag (like the 2nd generation Beanie Baby tag), the letters "UK" are too small and "LTD" should be "Ltd."
5. Counterfeit black and white tush tags have a bolder typeface than the authentic versions.
6. Spacing and print size are incorrect on the counterfeit tush tags.